Saturday 19 August 2017

my dream of becoming a flight attendant

  hello guys . I am Marnie 18 years old . my ambition is want to be flight attendant .because i like travelling. one of the best things about this job is get to travel a lot from our country.. since i was kid i always loved airplanes. that why i want to be a flight attendant when i grow up . from this job we can get more knowledge of diffrent languages. In my information about this job, it can practise to have good nerves and be patient no matter how it is..


we can improve our speaking english and face many people other country.
on june 2017.  I get offer from air academy cabin crew at airport subang. for 3 months be stewardess
I felt happy after know about it..
 
I search more information about flight atendant live and that job.i most interesthing about it.
total register RM 500  and course fee 5800 for a mounth. so it take RM 10k to finish my aviation studies.
I worry unemployed after that because I came from poor family.
my dad said I must have diploma certificate first.. Now I take diploma of accountancy at KPTM at kota bharu. i hope my dream come true after finish my studies here. I will be stop at here. i hope you enjoy read my story . thank you .

7 comments:

  1. you have such a good dream marni , go on because i always support you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you marni! Go on with your ambition .. Make your parents proud of you..dont worry i will always pray for you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the best marnie , finish your diploma fisrt and inshallah you dream became true

    ReplyDelete
  4. one day ur dream will coming true in life dear. all the best for it and good luck.. soon archive ur dream. keep study hard and finish ur diploma

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don’t have to spend that much money and time. Visit Cloudebridge.my or contact 0193595376 Mr Ally or 0123955376 Mdm Ann. We tell you how.

    ReplyDelete